Friday 26 September 2008

So more decoupage & LMCs Issue 18

Seeing as the craft fayre came again this week and my lovely decoupage man was there I nabbed a few more bargains and found some lovely images to incorperate with the LMCs Issue 18 "Vintage" kit!
Decoupage with "Vintage" kit



Decoupage with "Vintage" kit


Decoupage to create "Brother" Birthday card


"Vintage" kit make!


Decoupage kit from previous week!

Christmas card made with some new peel-offs and toppers I've just got!

Blank cute decoupage!

Blank Fairy decoupage

"Vintage" themed Thank You card

And finally this is my "Vintage" themed LMCS Issue 18 Challenge card enter over on the Craft's Beautiful forum!



2 comments:

Ultramum said...

Love your makes - I like the vintage ones you've made from LMC18 :-) and the brother one is fab too :-)

Unknown said...

Aww I love all these cards and things.
Jx