Tuesday 16 September 2008

The first blog!

Eeeeek!
I thought it was about time I stared a blog as it looks to me like everyone else is doing it and I'm feeling a little left out! I shall try and get some of my cards uploaded onto here to share with everyone but I can't promise how successfull I'm going to be as I'm new to all this blogging malarkay!

Right so here goes! I'll just post one for now and then post more later when I get a spare 5 minutes to write some more!

This card is one that I have made for the Let's Make Cards Issue 17 Challenge over on the Crafts Beautiful forum. The idea is you incorporate at least items from the kit that comes with the magazine into a card or similar.

I used some backing paper and some of the die-cut motifs to create this Baby Boy card as well as the larger motif and some gingham ribbon, all supplied in the kit. The blue card base and some glitter to finish off all came from my own stash.

I also used 3D foam pads to create a raised feel on all of the elements on the from of the card, I used thicked pads for the smaller detail and some thiner pads for the large Baby Boy motif.

Can't think of anything else for now, will write more and show some more pictures of cards as soon as I can!

Katie xx

No comments: