Thursday 18 September 2008

Decoupage Introduction!

Went into town yesturday and as we walked past the local pub/hotel noticed they had a craft fair inside that said it included decoupage so of course I was straight in there to have a peek! I've watched so many decoupage demonstrations but not really been brave enough to have a really good stab at it. I found some lovely sheets and as soon as I got home could not wait to try them out so here is my first real attempt at decoupage!


I used a silver card blank and mounted some white corregated card to it to give it some deffinition. I then started with this cute decoupage fairy building up the layers as directed. I then mounted the "With Love" sentiment to the bottom right corner using 3D Foam pads and stuck a small pink heart embellishment to finish off, drawing around this with purple glitter pen just to add that extra sparkle!

2 comments:

Ultramum said...

That is great - I have had a nightmare go at decoupage today!!!

KittyKat975 said...

Oh no! That doesn't sound good! I've had another play around today but I'm too lazy to add them to my blog at the moment because it takes AGES!