Tuesday 16 September 2008

Another quick blog!

Here's another quick example of a couple of my cards!

This card was made using elements from the LMCs Issue 17 kit and some bits from my own stash! White card base and green square of paper from own stock. I mounted the die-cut on the paper that I had pre-stuck onto the card blank using 3d foam pads. I then used some balloon die-cuts and foam stars from the LMCs kit to decorate the bottom half of the card. I stuck small green star embellishments to the foam stars and used a greeting from the kit mounted onto the card with 3d foam pads to give some more texture. The balloon strings I then drew on with green glitter gel pen.


This card was also made using parts from Issue 17 of LMCs as well as some corregated card from my own stash! I used the pink card blank and stuck the flowery strip directly to the card along the side. I stuck the baby rabbit die-cut to a gold corrgated card flower and then stuck this on to the middle of the card. I then added the butterfly, booties and "Congratulations" sentiment to the card using 3D foam pads. Lastly I mounted the "It's A Girl" sentiment to some white card and attached that to the card using 3D foam pads.

Thanks for dropping by and having a look. I will post some more cards soon!
Katie xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great cards Katy and welcome to blogland.
Jx
{draytonlady}

KittyKat975 said...

Thanks Jane!