Friday 12 June 2009

A few recent jewellery makes!

As well as my card making/papercraft I've just got into jewellery making over the past couple of months as well! Below are a few of my favourite personal projects (these are not for sale). I shall be posting a few pieces this afternoon (in a seperate blog) that I intend to sell.
1 ~ Glass crackled beads, clear with a hint of pink, with a resin heart pendant. Made on tigertail with nickle toggle style clasp.
2 ~ Silver based charm braclet with toggle style clasp. Decorated with various buttons, glass beads, resin beads and a couple of tumbled stone beads.

3 ~ Wire wrapped adjustable silver plated ring with resin beads.

4~ Pewter cow handbag charm with purple resin beads.


5 ~ Silver plated kilt pin brooch with glass and resin beads in a green theme.



6 ~ Memory Wire Friendship braclet with puple resin and silver plastic butterfly detail beads. Part of a pair, one with the initial K (for me) and one with the initial N (for a friend).



7 ~ Green crackle glass and resin beads on memory wire, made into earrings for a friend.

As I said, these are all personal projects either for myself of for friends as gifts. If there is anything that catches your eye then I can make similar items to order so please don't hesitate to contact me.

No comments: