Sunday 2 November 2008

Some new makes

Seeing as my small camera is suitably dead and my trust old camera only seems good for pictures with little detail I will be uploading pictures of my card makes occaionally when I can be bothered to faff about with my bulky DSLR!
Here are some of my latest makes from this week!

I loved this baby elephant decoupagé so much I used it to make an unsual "New Baby" card!


I used this tall card and a decoupage image to create this vintage feel blank.

This is a special card I have made to the Snow Patrol lads for their kindness last Monday after their show in London and will be sending this off shortly! The snow flake brads are linked to them as it was their old symbol and the stars as that is what is on their new album cover!


This anniversary card is one that I have been asked to make for my Nannie's friend's wedding anniversary!
And finally my first make from the new LMCs kit!

No comments: