Sunday 2 November 2008

Completely un-craft related! SNOW PATROL GIG PICS!

Well although I'm a bit late with this I figured I'd post my favourite pictures from the Snow Patrol gig on Monday 27th in London!

Firstly a couple from the awesome Bradley Quinn







Meeting Nathan Connolly afterwards (we only stood outside for an hour and a half to meet the band!)


My pictures from the gig (using my trust old 2mp camera!)





St Pancras Station (the only "touristy" shot I took)

Ooooh and in other news, I got offered job with MenCap on Friday afternoon! It's based in Rackheath which is the other side of Norwich to me, but I have to take it because I need a job and it's the one job I really really wanted to get this week! Will have to look into certain things like possibly renting out in the city or something once I've got through the training and know I'm going to stick it out!

1 comment:

Aims said...

Wow loving the snowpatrol pictures! What do you think of the new album? Is it good live? Looks like you had a fab time :)

Cards are pretty ace too!

Aims x