Tuesday 7 October 2008

Snow card swap and I got 3rd place in a challenge!!!!

Copse got my card for the Card Swap on the CB forum yesturday so I figured I was allowed to post it on my blog now too! The theme for the swap was snow so I made this card with a horse pulling a sleigh through the snow and used a line cut out from some scrap booking paper for the words "Dashing through the snow" which I thought toned in nicely!

Also, I just found out that I got 3rd place in the 2year old girl birthday card challenge held by Counrtneysmum over on the CB forum! Have send Amelia my address and I can't wait to see my prize! It's my first prize from a challenge on the forum and I'm so pleased! Below is the card that I enter which also then got sent on to Courtnet herself for her 2nd birthday on Sunday!


No comments: