Thursday 16 July 2009

Some more recycled jewellery

Next weekend I am going to a friend's wedding reception, and having already got the outfit I am going to wear (including some stunning shoes) I endeavoured to make this set of necklace, bracelet and clip-on earrings to match my shoes and to wear to the occasion!
The whole set was made using bits that I already had and beads from the bead set below that I chopped up from a £1 sale bargain and combined with the white beads!



In other news I started my new job this week so have been busy as heck with that! I think I'm going to love it but as it's shift work it's just fidning the time to fit in everything else that I want to do with my life!
Green Party bits are going fabulous.....Norwich North by-election next week and the press are backing Rupert Read to a lovely extent so very happy about that! Am also just waiting on our local councillor to get back to me about taking over the membership secretarial role so that will hopefully keep my mind busy....and of course don't forget Green Peace Fair on September 6th....all go for me atm then :)

No comments: